Browsing Category

How To

How To Celebrate Burns Night

Histories How To

At this time of year, a true Scot will be looking forward to Burns Night on the 25th January and the accompanying celebrations. Recognised as one of Scotland’s greatest poets, Burns was a huge source of inspiration to the founders of Liberalism and wrote over 550 verses and songs before he died aged just 37-years. How Is Burn’s Night Celebrated? A Burns Supper is a celebration of the life of Robert Burns. The first one was originally arranged in 1802…

Continue Reading

normal peoples silver chain.
How To

Normal People’s Silver Chain

The BBC’s adaptation of Normal People, currently showing on BBC 3, has won praise for its tender and realistic depiction of young love. However, along with the popularity of the series and the…

how to wear cufflinks.
How To

How To Wear Cufflinks

Being smartly dressed is a phrase that changes its meaning every few years. 60-years ago almost all men wore hats every day of the week. They are rarely seen on heads nowadays.…

Helpful How To

Silver Care & Cleaning Tips

The craftsmen in our workshop make all our Silver Jewellery and other silver items using 925 Sterling Silver, this is hallmark quality solid silver of 92.5% purity. The other 7.5% is made…

How To

Making A Silver Candlestick

Here at Hersey we are passionate about keeping the crafts of Silversmithing alive and our team use many time tested techniques which date back centuries alongside the latest cutting edge technology to create…